Spring 2018 Communications Internship
Want to make a difference in our community? Want to work in the heart of Cincinnati’s entrepreneurial ecosystem, Union Hall? Flywheel is accepting applications for our Spring Communications Intern. The Communication Intern is responsible for executing our communications strategy including monthly emails, maintaining our social media accounts, refreshing our websites and supporting our programs. This part-time position would run from January – April as a Scripps Foundation internship.
What's the internship all about?
In this role you will be responsible for executing our communications strategy including, but not limited to:
- Creation of content and assembly of our monthly emails
- Maintaining an active presence on our Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Refreshing of information in our Flywheel and SECincy websites
Additionally you will be responsible for assisting the planning and execution of our programming that includes, but is not limited to:
- SECincy Elevator, a 12 week accelerator beginning this fall.
- Flywheel workshops
What's in it for you?
- Great work location … the vibe of Union Hall is energizing but more important it is rich with connections
- Diversity of experience … social entrepreneurs deliver products and services, from soup to education … you’ll be exposed to all of them
- Experiential learning … you will be interact with multiple nonprofits, social entrepreneurs in an immersive environment
What exactly is Flywheel?
Our name says it all … we are a hub for social entrepreneurs. We help entrepreneurs build and scale businesses that have both a financial and social bottom line. We build community through Social Enterprise CINCY, a community of social entrepreneurs. We advance startups in the region’s only accelerator purpose-built for social entrepreneurs.
Interested in Applying?
Send your resume and your “Why” statement to our current intern, Devin Lally, at firstname.lastname@example.org